Proper packing supplies are required to keep your valuables at the best condition possible. Boxing procedures are also very important in protecting your goods from damage.
365Moving Fast® offers a variety of packing and unpacking services. Trained professional packers are always ready to help you with a little bit of packing to packing the whole house. We offer a great selection of packing supplies for sale at affordable prices.
Doing the packing for yourself is a great way to economize your move. To help you pack efficiently and safely, 365Moving Fast® has several helpful tips on how to pack for your move.
- Do not over-pack moving boxes. The heavier the item, the smaller the box.
- Start packing your unused items as soon as you set a date for the move.
- Try not to mix items from other rooms into the same box.
- Be sure to label the boxes so that you know which room the boxes belong to.
- Do not interlock box tops. They must always be sealed with packing tape.
- Pack a few boxes with items that you will need immediately after the move and be sure that it is loaded lastly on the truck.
- To minimize the damage of your goods, be sure to use plenty of padding and packing paper.
- Lampshades and fine china should not be packed in newspaper, because the ink can permanently stain the items. Try to use packing paper or bubble wrap.